Wednesday, September 10, 2008

31-Mile Lake Revisited

This day-trek took place in early August, I'm a little late adding this post.

From Bouchette, we drove to the public ramp at the end of the Lac-des-trente-et-un-milles road. Parking was $10 for the day, a few hundred yards from the dock/ramp.

Here's a picture of Ron (fellow cottager) in his narrow & fast Current Design Extreme kayak just as he's putting into the lake and getting ready to go.



Some of the rocks reminded me of Georgian Bay (see other posts below).





I believe this is a picture of SAGE campsite #22 in the North-end of the Southern-most bay of Ile de Six Miles.



Here's a picture of my wife and I taken by Ron.







We got chased back to the starting point by a slow moving but rather intense thunderstorm.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home